So, you're getting married! Congratulations! If you and your future spouse are looking for a premarital course, look no further than Before We Say I Do at Cottonwood Creek. This 6-week premarital course is designed for newly engaged and seriously dating couples. The goal is to help couples start off their marriage with a Biblical foundation and clear communication with one another through weekly topics and scripture study. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should sign up for Before We Say I Do:
- The course, first and foremost, provides a Biblical foundation for your marriage.
- Make new friends! You will get to meet other couples in the area who are also walking through the same stage of life.
- Enter your marriage confidently with all your questions answered! Each week, you get brand new talking points to discuss with your future spouse, such as finances, communication, and expectations.
- Want advice from someone who's already been there, done that? You and your future spouse will be matched up with a mentor couple to discuss topics with and seek guidance from.
- And the best part? Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Twogether in Texas certificate which comes with a $60 discount off your marriage license!
If you and your future spouse are interested in joining Before We Say I Do, visit online, or contact Meredith Jackson at 972.359.7777 ext. 2028.