Dear Church Family,
God has given Cottonwood Creek an amazing opportunity to reach people for Christ and a vision to match it. As I reflect on my 20 years of ministry at Cottonwood Creek, I can honestly say that no other year was greater than 2015.
We saw God bless us in so many ways beyond what we could have ever imagined.
However, I believe 2016 is shaping up to be even greater than 2015 as we seek to impact our county, state, nation and the world for Christ. Last January, we challenged ourselves to think about what our church might be if everyone gave 1% more of their income to Christ. The results were clear! We saw immediate results in the areas of missions, ministry, church planting and reaching people for Christ.
In 2016, we are asking the same thing—Imagine what God could do if every member of Cottonwood Creek simply gave 1% more of their income for missions and ministry.
Our theme verse for 2016 is 2 Peter 1:5, “For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.” As you read this brochure, you will see what an incredible impact 1% could have on every ministry and mission at Cottonwood Creek. Now is the time to Imagine One! Are you ready?
John Mark Caton
Ready to take the 1% Challenge?
2015 Updates and Goals
- Funds given for Baltimore church plant support.
- Fall Festival Paid with free admission.
- VBS Paid with Free Registration!
- Funds for Baltimore Housing Facility.
- Gave funds to build a laundromat for Naomi's Village in Kenya,
- Remodeled to create two new Life Group@Church spaces.
- Funds for The Edge Church, a Send Denver church plant, trying to purchase their building.
- Replaced the roof on the original building.