Media volunteers arrive 15 minutes prior to service hour and help support the ministry hour by running all needed sound and computer needs. The Media Intern or Elementary Lead provides training and support prior to service time and prepare all needed media prior to Sundays. Media volunteers serve on a rotation and usually serve only during one hour on a Sunday morning. Sound and media checks are performed prior to Sunday mornings by either the Elementary Lead or Media Intern.
- Church Membership: Encouraged
- Volunteer Questionnaire: Required
- Background Check: Required (if over 18)
- Commitment: Every week or every other week for consistency and to build relationships.
- Weekend Time Requirement: 15 minutes prior to service hour
- Study/Prep Time Requirement: 0, once trained. Setup done by CM team prior to Sunday morning.
- Hours Available: Sunday Morning 9:30a or 11:00a