Creek center team members not only serve as a welcome and information point to guests and members, they also help guide individuals toward service/volunteer opportunities available at Cottonwood Creek. Serving in conjunction with our deacons, they help members connect with ongoing, occasional, and special event needs.
- Church Membership: Required
- Volunteer Questionnaire: Required
- Spiritual Gifts: Leadership, Administration, Hospitality, Service/Helps
- Commitment: Every Week, Every Other Week, Every 4th Week
- Weekend Time Requirement: 20 minutes before/after each service begins, and 10 minutes after final service.
- Study/Prep Time Requirement: None
- Hours Available: Sunday Morning 9:30a and 11:00a