A greeter team member is stationed at all entry doors to the church building and provides a crucial role in the establishment of a welcoming environment. They assist members and guests as they open the physical doors to the church building while knocking down barriers allowing God to open spiritual doors.
- Church Membership: Suggested
- Volunteer Questionnaire: Required
- Spiritual Gifts: Faith, Exhortation, Hospitality, Service/Helps
- Commitment: Every Week, Every Other Week, Every 4th Week
- Weekend Time Requirement: 20 minutes before/after each service begins, and 10 minutes after final service.
- Study/Prep Time Requirement: None
- Hours Available: Sunday Morning 9:30a or 11:00a