Friday, November 02, 2018 - Saturday, November 03, 2018
Men's Fall Retreat
Escape with Purpose!
The 2018 Men’s Fall Retreat is designed to ignite passionate living through outdoor activities, great food, and messages of conviction.
When you look up the word “retreat” in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, there were two definitions that stand out:
- an act or process of withdrawing especially from what is difficult, dangerous, or disagreeable
- a period of group withdrawal for prayer, meditation, study, or instruction
That’s what this event is all about. Get away from the daily grind to connect with other men and be reminded of God’s plan for our lives – all while having a little fun along the way!
This year’s retreat has something for everyone:
- Guided Fishing Tour - Friday morning
- Afternoon activities or Golf option at Tanglewood Golf Club - Friday afternoon
- Group dinner and bonfire - Friday Night
- Breakfast & morning activities - Saturday morning
- Head home - 12:00p on Saturday
Become the man God has called you to be. Reserve your spot now for the Men’s Fall Retreat!
Lake Texoma (about one hour north of DFW)
Friday, November 2, 2018 - Saturday, November 3, 2018
$125 - Includes guided fishing tour, one meal, and one night of lodging. Golf and other activities are additional costs.
Men of all ages!