Sunday, March 18, 2018 - Sunday, March 25, 2018
What is Ignite Week?
Ignite Week is serving as a Life Group or Home Group (as a community) locally in the North Dallas area.
How can I participate in Ignite Week?
If you are in a Life Group or Home Group, ask your Mission Coordinator or Director where your community will be serving. If you are not in a Life Group or Home Group, visit the Mission Wall and sign up for a place to serve this week!
What is the goal of Ignite Week?
- To glorify God and serve others in our community
- To build community within the Life Groups and Home Groups to care for the needs in our community
- To perk the interest of individuals from Cottonwood Creek to not only serve during this week, but consistently throughout the year
Opportunities to Serve
*Churchwide Opportunities in Bold. Please register for these opportunities. For all others, please contact your Life Group/Home Group leader.
- 40 Day’s of Prayer (Pray from Home)
- Light of Hope Immigration Center (March 17 - March 25) - Register Here
- Vega Elementary School Supply Bins (March 17 - March 25)
- Especially Needed Egg Hunt Eggs (Collected till March 21) - Register Here
- Especially Needed Egg Hunt Volunteer (Saturday – March 24) - Register Here
- Family Promise (Monday - March 26) - Register Here
- Nursing Home Visits (March 17 - March 25)
- Union Gospel Mission (Saturday – March 17)
- North Park Health and Rehab (Wednesday – March 21)
- McKinney Health and Rehab Center (Thursday – March 22)
- CityChurch (Friday – March 23)
- Allen Community Outreach (Saturday – March 24)
- Cornerstone Ranch (Saturday – March 24)
- Habitat for Humanity (Saturday – Mach 24)
- Samaritan Inn (Saturday – March 24)
- The Belmont Rehab Facility (Sunday – March 25)