Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - Saturday, January 28, 2017
About Copper Mountain:
- Over 140 trails, offering 23 lifts and 2,465 acres of skiable terrain
- Will have ski in/ ski out lodging accommodations
- 75 miles west of Denver
Lodging: Copper One & Passage Point
These are nice condos! The rooms are all 2 bedroom condos with full kitchens. Pricing is based on maximum occupancy but if you want to pay more for your own bed, you will have the option. The condos are located in the heart of Center Village which is within walking distance to the ski lift.
- $294- 4 nights lodging, Friday night group dinner
- $525- 4 nights lodging, 3 day lift ticket, 3 day rentals, Friday night group dinner
- $210- roundtrip airfare on Southwest (DAL to Denver)
- $100- roundtrip for vans to and from Denver airport
A $100 deposit for lodging/ rentals and lift tickets is all that's needed to reserve your spot! The second payment of $200 is due by Monday, November 14.
Ski Trip Registration
Don’t miss your chance to participate in this ski trip. Guarantee your spot by registering early and paying your deposit. If you have trouble registering, pleases contact Book Your Trip
Other Copper Mountain Adventures
Copper Mountain is so much more than a ski destination. Check out these other adventure opportunities.
Call 866-275-7869 for reservations or visit Guest Services Call at Copper Sports.
Copper Mountain's Tubing Hill: http://www.coppercolorado.com/winter/plan_and_buy/tubing
Alpine Adventures- Dog Sledding Tours: http://www.alpineadventuresdogsledding.com/
International Snow Sculpture Championships:
Sculpting week is January 24-28, 2017 in Breckenridge only 20 miles from Copper Mountain. Website