Friday, January 12, 2018 - Sunday, January 14, 2018
- DNOW 2018 -
DNOW is an over night local retreat where students will have the opportunity to spend the weekend together in worship services, community, and games.
Our hope for this weekend is that students’ lives will be transformed by the gospel of Jesus Christ; that they will be able to worship collectively with their peers and classmates from other churches. We want our students to understand that even though we go to different churches, we all have the same purpose - to glorify God.
Dates: January 12-January 14
- Ministry Waiver and Liability Release
- Participant Info and Medical History
- Parent Packet and Full Schedule
Want to help? Here’s what we need:
1. Host Homes—Students will be split up into area homes based on grade and gender. Each home will consist of approximately 12-15 people. The host provides a place for students to sleep Friday and Saturday nights and is also where small group Bible study and meal times happen.
2. Food Coordinators—We ask each life group to work with one or two host homes to provide food for Saturday breakfast and dinner, as well as helping to furnish enough paper goods, drinks, and snacks for the weekend. This year (2018), lunch will be provided at the church by our sponsor--Chick-fil-A.
3. Drivers—Throughout the weekend, we need the support of many people to drive students around. This year, that involves helping get students from the church to the host homes on Friday evening, from the host homes to the church on Sunday morning, and between the homes, the church, and one area event on Saturday afternoon. We anticipate that this year could be our biggest D-Now ever, so we really need your help to make it happen!