Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 7:30 p - 9:30 p
As we continue to think differently and broaden the net of our ministry to catch people singers sitting in the seats of our congregation, we came up with the idea of having an Open Mic Night to give people the opportunity to be heard.
What is Open Mic Night?
- This night is not like "American's Got Talent" where singers are judged for how they sing. It is an opportunity for people who want to sing and be involved in the Vocal Ministry of the Worship & Arts Ministry to get involved. It also gives the Worship & Arts Ministry an understanding of the best place for singers to get involved: Worship Choir, Vocal Team, Youth Worship or more.
Details of Open Mic Night
- When: January 18, 2017
- Where : Worship Center at Cottonwood Creek Church
- Who is invited to participate: Anyone who wants to get involved in the Vocal and Band Ministries of the Worship & Arts Ministry
How does one participate in Open Mic Night?
- Email the Worship & Arts Ministry at
- Give us your name and what song you would like to sing.
- BRING THE SONG WITH YOU - MP3 Player/Phone would be best. If you have a CD, that will work as well. We will plug your phone into the sound board and play through the house sound system as you sing.
- Please bring words or music with you if you need it. You do not have to memorize your song.
- You do not have to have accompaniment/music to sing with. If you desire to sing a capella, you can.
After you participate in Open Mic Night, you will get an email from our team. In this email, we will give you direction on the next step as you get involved with the Vocal Ministry of the Worship & Arts Ministry.
Thanks for your interest in the Worship & Arts Ministry.