Daily from 01/22/2018 to 02/22/2018
Let’s get moving, Cottonwood Creek!
We’re partnering with Stridekick to step up our church wellness. Connect any of the leading fitness trackers and smartwatches for some fun church-wide step challenges. A little friendly competition never hurt anyone!
Interested? Well good because our first challenge starts soon. You wouldn’t want to miss out on this fun now would you?
Challenge: Chase the Pastor
Start date: Monday, January 22
End date: Thursday, February 22
Prize: Top Ten Recognized & Awarded
Everyone entered into this challenge will also be entered into another challenge. For each day that you meet the goal of 10,000 steps, you will be entered into a raffle to win an APPLE WATCH!
Two Ways To Join
Join the challenge on the web:
- Go to the challenge page http://cottonwoodcreek.stridekick.com
- Log in or create a Stridekick account and connect your tracking device
- Join the challenge at the bottom of the page
Join the challenge on mobile:
- Download the Stridekick app from the iTunes or Google Play store.
- Log in or create an account and connect your device
- Select “Find Challenge” and enter the code: Cottonwood
Stridekick integrates with Fitbit, Jawbone, Garmin, Misfit, Apple Watch and Withings. No fitness tracker? No problem! Use your iPhone 5s or newer or Android device to track your steps. Simply download the Stridekick app from the app store and choose the iPhone or Google Fit option!
Stay connected with our fitness challenges all year long by texting STRIDE to 77978.
Reach out to Stridekick support! Just click on the blue chat icon in the corner of the site Stridekick team will get you connected.
How to Sync to Stridekick
Stridekick can’t pull data directly from your device so you’ll have to follow the steps below to sync up! Make sure you’ve already connected your device to your account before following these steps:
1. Open up your device’s app on your phone. Make sure your steps sync to your device’s app. Pull down to refresh if your steps don’t appear immediately.
2. Open the Stridekick app to make sure your steps sync into their platform.
3. If your data doesn’t pull in right away, select the ‘Fetch’ button in the top left hand corner of the mobile app.
Sync frequently and have fun!