Second Friday, Fourth Friday, from 09/07/2018 to 09/08/2017, 9:30 a - 11:30 a, Room: A234
What is Fresh Spirit?
Fresh Spirit for Moms is a ministry designed to provide moms of all ages an opportunity to connect with each other and take a little break from the busyness of motherhood. This time together, is designed to promote spiritual growth in our relationship with God, support and encouragement of one another, equip us to better raise our children and to serve our community. This is a time when Moms can refresh their spirit, hear great speakers, participate in Bible based discussions, fun activities, and fellowship with other moms.
When is Fresh Spirit?
The program takes place on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month from 9:30a to 11:30a.
Early Bird and Regular Registration Costs for the 2018-2019 Fresh Spirit Session:
- Registration Now - June 15 (childcare included): $105
- Registration Now - June 15 (childcare not included): $75
- Registration Beginning June 16 (childcare included): $115
- Registration Beginning June 16 (childcare not included): $85
- Sept 7
- Sept 21
- Oct 12
- Oct 26
- Nov 9 **Only one in November due to Thanksgiving
- Dec 14 ** Only one in December due to Christmas
- Jan 11
- Jan 25
- Feb 8
- Feb 22
- March 8
- March 22
- April 12
- April 26
- May 10