Cottonwood Creek School of Fine Arts
Faith-based education for people of all ages who desire to learn and to develop their skills in the areas of music and the arts. All levels are welcome from beginner to advanced.
Welcome from Director, Scott Hodgin
We are so glad that you are visiting us online, and we look forward to the opportunity to meet you and your family. Our faith-based educators believe in teaching, mentoring, and discipling students to worship God through music and the arts. We also believe that these avenues of expression are powerful influences in people's lives, and that the skilled pursuit of these endeavors helps to develop and to strengthen the character and the craft of each individual. We look forward to the opportunity to join you and your student on this journey.
What Does the School of Fine Arts Offer?
Private sessions are offered for: Piano, Electric/Acoustic/Bass Guitar, Drums, and Music Theory
- Student Showcases are held twice a year to allow students to deliver performance pieces in a group, learning environment.
What Will Participants Receive?
Sessions are held on the campus of Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church, and are taught by the finest faith-based educators in the DFW area. Private sessions will be customized for each student and designed to tailor the education around each student and how they learn.
- Gain more confidence and self-esteem in your craft and as an individual
- Enhance your creative thinking, language and reasoning skills
- Learn the value of sustained effort to achieve excellence
- Grow in the knowledge of your craft while being instructed in a faith-based environment
What Days are Classes Offered?
- Monday through Thursday: 12:00p - 9:00p
- Friday and Saturday: By Appointment Only
- Sunday: Closed
Where are Classes Offered?
Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church, 1015 State Hwy 121, Allen, TX 75013
Who Do I Contact for More Information?
Weekly sessions are held on the campus of Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church-Allen, and you can choose to enroll for 30 minute, 45 minute, or 60 minute sessions per week.
Registration and Fees
Minimum three month enrollment required. Student may enroll any time during the school year, and the student may withdrawal any time, without penalty, after completing the required three month enrollment (12 sessions).
First month’s tuition is due at the time of enrollment.
- A one-time registration fee of $40 is due at the time of enrollment and is non-refundable.
- Maximum family-unit registration fee (more than one student) only $60.
- 10% discount is given on enrollments of additional family members.
- Tuition payments can be made in monthly installments, by cash, check, or credit card, and are due by the 10th of each month.
(n/a if registering online)
Payments are due by the 10th of the month or a late fee of $10 may be charged to the account.