Married Adults Ministry
In a large population, creating a sense of community and connecting with others is important. In the church, it’s crucial. Life Groups are small groups within the larger church in which people of similar interests take care of the “one another” in life. In a large church, it’s important that community exists in order for relationships to be real and relevant.
Adult Ministry Age Groups
- Adult 1: Engaged - Mid 30s
- Adult 2: Mid 30s - 40s
- Adult 3: Mid 40s - 50s
- Adult 4: Mid 50s +
What is a Life Group?
- L-Learn-Learning God's Word (Maturity-Bible Study)
- I-Involve-Involvement in Ministry (Ministry-Service)
- F-Fellowship-Fellowship w/ other Believers (Fellowship)
- E-Evangelism-Sharing Our Faith (Mission)
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart." Hebrews 4:12