The vision of our Men’s Ministry here at Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church is to be a spiritual blacksmith shop - to come alongside men in our church and help sharpen each other daily on our life long spiritual journey.
Contrary to contemporary thinking, being a Christian is not just an event or a title. It is a continuous process that lasts from the moment we trust Christ as Lord and Savior to the day that we depart this earth and are present with the Lord.
We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.
2 Corinthians 5:8
As men, we all have many different roles that we fill:
Sons, Brothers, Fathers, Colleagues, Friends, Leaders - the list goes on and on. As part of our overall Faith@Home strategy, our events and programming are designed to equip and disciple men in building authentic faith that permeates every facet of our lives, being:
- Lived out in our daily activities
- Modeled in our homes and communities, and
- Passed down to the next generation
Are you ready to start living the life that God has prepared you for?
Let me challenge you to start leading out today by:
- Visiting and joining a Life Group. 1st step in building community in the church. (Hebrews 10:25)
- Finding a place to serve. (1 Peter 4:10)
- We’re always looking for help with Ushers, in the Parking Lots, Greeters in the Welcome or Faith@Home Centers or Volunteer to help in your kids’ classes
- Get involved in the Golf Tournament or Ski Trip
- Look for discipleship opportunities. (1 Timothy 4:6-8)
- Attend a Men’s Bible Study or Accountability Group outside of your Life Group
- Join the Iron Men of God Discipleship program
- Put it into practice! (James 1:22-25)
Iron Men of God (IMOG)
A ministry developed to take men deeper in their relationship with the Lord. It is our desire to see men lead their families by example and service, worship God with passion and conviction, and serve their church and community with integrity and honor.
Iron Men of God Website