The goal of Reach is to train believers who can train others in a very simple yet effective method of evangelism and discipleship. The goal of the training is to establish rapidly reproducing churches and groups of disciples across relationship networks.
There are 3 ways to participate in REACH:
PATTERN OF DISCIPLESHIP—The Basis of All We Do
- Begin a pattern of obeying the Great Commission in daily life
- Establish rapidly reproducing groups of disciples across relationship networks.
- Learn the answer to four questions: What do I say? Who do I say it to? Why should I do this? and What do I do if they say, “Yes"?
- Learn 10 simple lessons that you can use to lead someone to a new life in Jesus Christ, and set them on a lifelong path of growing in their relationship to God.
Sundays – 8:15a – Rm. B118
Tuesdays – 6:15a – B124
Wednesdays – 6:30p – B124
GREAT COMMISSION TRAINING
- Start a rapidly growing movement of disciples
- Share the Gospel in 3 minutes and make disciples who reproduce
- Disciple anyone from age 5 to 95 without books or hours of study
- Read the Bible in a new, well-received way with family and friends
- Discover the joy of who you really are in Christ
First Saturday of Every Month: 8:30a – 2:45p – Rm. B126
- Train to share the Gospel by observing trained modelers
- Make disciples
- Turn knowledge to obedience
- Visit people who have visited our church as well as those who have never been
Sundays – 4:00p – Rm. B118
Tuesdays – 6:00p – B124