- Sunday, December 9, 2018, 9:30a & 11:00a, Worship Center
- Location: Cottonwood Creek Church, 1015 Sam Rayburn Tollway, Allen, TX 75013
- Contact: Brittany Basinger , 972.359.7777 x5023
Recommended Focus: Birth – 2 years
Make a commitment to raise your child in a Christ-centered home.
Get the Kit
To help you get started, this kit includes a guide that offers practical tips and what we consider the best resources on the topic. You will also find several Praying for My Child suggestions. Pick up your Kit at the Faith at Home Center or download it to your computer.Download Kit
Parent/Child Dedication Class
Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 6:30p, B116
Sunday, December 2, 2018, 11:00a, A228
Learn more about what it means to have your child dedicated. This class is a one-time requirement and parents must attend, at least once, in order to participate in a Dedication Service.
Parent/Child Dedication Service
Sunday, December 9, 2018, 9:30a & 11:00a, Worship Center
The Child Dedication service is a valuable time for a family who is committed to raising their child in a God-honoring home. This spiritual milestone highlights how the church partners with the parents in their role as the primary faith trainer of their children.
- Bedtime Blessing #1" by John Trent
- "Wondrous Rhymes and Prayer Times: Bedtime Blessings for Little Ones"
- Complete Guide to Baby and Child Care - Focus on the Family
- The Ministry of Motherhood - Sally Clarkson
- Power of a Praying Parent - Stormie Omartian