Spiritual Gifts Survey
The Cottonwood Family has many members, each created with a purpose and gifts to fulfill that purpose. The survey is free and will help you discover who God created you to be. Click the button below to learn about your spiritual gifts!
Once you have completed the survey, please contact our Media Outreach Minister Will Chapman on how you can best put them into practice and serve at Cottonwood Creek!
For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us.
8 Reason You Should Know Your Spiritual Gifts
- Knowing your spiritual gift helps you understand God’s will for your life.
- Knowing your spiritual gift helps you know what God has NOT called you to do.
- Knowing your spiritual gift relieves you from serving out of “duty.”
- Knowing your spiritual gift helps you understand how the Holy Spirit works through you.
- Knowing your spiritual gift fills a deep inner need in your life.
- Knowing your spiritual gift builds unity among Christians.
- Knowing your spiritual gift equips you to fulfill God’s purpose for your life.
- Knowing your spiritual gift adds to your self-acceptance.
The Different Kinds of Spiritual Gifts
- ADMINISTRATION: organizing, administering, promoting, leading
- EVANGELISM: passionately leading others to the saving knowledge of Christ
- EXHORTATION: motivating others to action, application and purpose
- GIVING: releasing material resources to further the work of the Church
- MERCY-SHOWING: identifying with and comforting those in need
- PROPHECY: boldly and fearlessly proclaiming God’s truth
- SERVING: providing practical help both physically and spiritually
- SHEPHERDING: overseeing, training, feeding, coaching/leading
- TEACHING: making clear the truth of God’s Word with simplicity & accuracy