Legacy Giving Ministry
Many of the blessings of our church have been provided by generous Christians who have gone before us. Now it is our turn! Cottonwood Creek Church has established a Legacy Giving Ministry. The Legacy Giving Ministry encourages you to make a legacy gift that will advance the ministries and mission of Cottonwood Creek Church for generations to come. Learn how to give more than you ever dreamed.
Cottonwood Creek Church Legacy Giving Ministry enables you:
- To impact lives for Christ beyond your lifetime.
- To contribute to new ministry ventures for Jesus Christ.
- To perpetuate financial support for the church you love.
- To donate gifts in behalf of loved ones you wish to remember in a lasting way.
By giving to the Cottonwood Creek Church Legacy Giving Ministry:
- You will be a faithful Christian steward beyond your lifetime.
- You will help provide solid financial strength for Cottonwood Creek Church’s future.
- You will assure that God’s work through our church continues to grow.
- You will enable a Christian witness to continue until the Day of Jesus Christ’s Return!
There are many ways to support the future ministry of Cottonwood Creek Church:
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Planned Gifts
- Asset Gifts
- IRA Charitable Rollover
The Legacy Giving Ministry has established two funds designed to support the ministry of the church for years to come.
1) Opportunity Fund
All gifts to the Opportunity Fund are immediately available to be used by the church.
2) Legacy Fund
All gifts to the Legacy Fund are held in trust and the income from the trust funds is available to be used by the church each year.
Gifts to the Opportunity Fund and the Legacy Fund will be used to fund these strategic ministries.
- Missions and Evangelism
A portion of the gifts given to each fund will support mission projects, mission trip scholarships, and other mission endeavors of Cottonwood Creek Church.
A portion will also support the Cooperative Program of the Southern Baptists of Texas Convention.
- Local Ministry
A portion of the gifts given to each fund will support local ministry projects and events for our church and community.
- Properties and Facilities
A portion of the gifts given to each fund will be used to expand or upgrade existing and future properties and facilities; or to reduce debt on previous purchases.
To learn how you can make a legacy gift, call the Cottonwood Creek Finance Office at 972.359.7777 x2022.
My Legacy Planner
The My Legacy Planner is an easy, free, and confidential way for you to review your estate and consider options to reduce taxes and increase your charitable giving potential. It only takes 10 minutes to complete the process and create a document that you can share with your attorney.