Sunday Mornings at 9:30a & 11:00a
Wednesdays at 6:30p
Saturdays at 5:00p
Several ministry groups and events have moved online. Check out the church calendar for the latest offerings.
Online Membership Workshop
June 7 | 5:00p | Online
Every adult that is interested in joining Cottonwood Creek is required to complete the Membership Workshop video series and attend one of our Membership Workshop classes, currently held online through Zoom. Register below and you will receive a Zoom link and instructions. Register
Help Those In Need
Donate to the local food banks through Cottonwood Creek. Give online and choose food donation as your designation. Or mail in a check with "Local Food Bank" in the memo. Give Now
Subscribe to the Cottonwood Creek YouTube to receive up-to-date information and stream services live.
Meet Your Neighbor
Now is the best time to connect with your neighbor! Here are free resources and guides on how to connect during this challenging time.
Does your business need a good worker, or are you looking for employment? We want to help connect people with employers at the Cottonwood Creek Jobs page. You can post a job, submit your resume, and tap into local employment boards and resources.Find Job Resources
Please continue to follow the Centers For Disease Control (CDC) recommendations for preventing the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.