Sunday, May 09, 2021, 9:30 a - 1:00 p
Parent/Child Dedication Classes
To participate in the Parent/Child Dedication service, you will need to attend a pre-requisite class. Choose one of two classes:
- Wednesday, April 28, 6:30p, Zoom
- Sunday, May 2, 11:00a, B111
Parent/Child Dedication Service
Sunday, May 9, 9:30A & 11:00A, Worship Center
The Child Dedication service is a valuable time for a family who is committed to raising their child in a God-honoring home. This spiritual milestone highlights how the church partners with the parents in their role as the primary faith trainer of their children.
Questions? Contact Brittany Basinger , 972.359.7777 x5023.
About Parent/Child Dedication
Recommended Focus: Birth – 2 years
Make a commitment to raise your child in a Christ-centered home.
Get the Kit
To help you get started, this kit includes a guide that offers practical tips and what we consider the best resources on the topic. You will also find several Praying for My Child suggestions. Pick up your Kit at the Faith at Home Center or download it to your computer.Download Kit
- Bedtime Blessing #1" by John Trent
- "Wondrous Rhymes and Prayer Times: Bedtime Blessings for Little Ones"
- Complete Guide to Baby and Child Care - Focus on the Family
- The Ministry of Motherhood - Sally Clarkson
- Power of a Praying Parent - Stormie Omartian