Every Sunday, from 08/25/2019 to 05/03/2020, 4:00 p - 6:00 p
Every sunday, August 25, 2019-May 3, 2020
Kids represent the greatest opportunity to make a long-term impact on our world for Christ. Awana reaches kids where they are and walks alongside them in their faith journey through exciting Scripture memorization and Bible study, fun games and engaging large group sessions. Those kids who come to faith at an early age discover God's purpose for their lives and hope for the future.
Cottonwood Creek's AWANA program is for children ages 3 years old (as of September 1, 2019 and potty trained) through 12th grade.
- $17 per child
Cost of materials
- Price determined by specific age division
Kids lives are forever transformed, volunteers grow as leaders, families become stronger and churches build community through active involvement in Awana. Our world needs the hope that only Christ gives. God is using Awana to raise up kids, parents and leaders devoted to knowing Scripture, loving Him and reaching others with the gospel.
Please consider volunteering. There are many age groups and commitment levels to choose from. Contact Catherine Hathaway for more information.
If you have any issues while registering, please contact Catherine Hathaway with any questions you may have.
Awana Club Includes
- Exciting Scripture Memorization
- Fun Games
- Engaging Large Group Sessions
Awana Age Divisions
- Puggles: 6 weeks old- 3 years old (available for volunteers ONLY)
- Cubbies: Ages 3 (as of September 1, 2019 and potty trained) - 5 years old
- Sparks: Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
- Truth and Training: 3rd - 5th Grade
- Trek: 6th - 8th Grade
- Journey: 9th - 12th Grade