Given the uncertainty with schools and guidance changing on a daily basis, we have made the decision to hold off on having Fresh Spirit this fall. We will continue to monitor the ever-changing guidelines with the hope of offering Fresh Spirit in the spring semester (January 2021-May 2021). This is a difficult decision, but with the uncertainty for schools along with the safety concerns, we felt the right decision was to postpone Fresh Spirit until January 2021.
If you have already registered for Fresh Spirit we will issue a refund in the upcoming weeks.
We miss you and look forward to the time we can all be together again!
Elizabeth Banner & Elizabeth Mahusay