CottonwoodCreek.TV Troubleshooting Information
We apologize that you’ve had problems viewing content on our CottonwoodCreek.TV website. We’ve included some information below to help you based on the issues we see that people are having.
- SmartTV browsers are not compatible with http://cottonwoodcreek.tv. We have notified our website developer, and they have included this compatibility in their feature requests list. Unfortunately, we don’t know when or if this feature will be added. But, you can view our worship services and sermons on our YouTube channel with your SmartTV browser. Our YouTube channel can be found at http://youtube.com/cottonwoodcreekbc. Be sure to subscribe and click on notifications next to the subscribe button.
Smart Phones and Tablet Computers
- Some devices will show a “Server Error 500” or another message that is similar to this. This has mainly happened with Android phones. This error means that your phone’s current browser may not be compatible with CottonwoodCreek.tv. The way to fix this is to download a different browser onto your phone like Chrome or Firefox. You should be able to view http://cottonwoodcreek.tv from that new, downloaded browser.
Streaming Devices Like Apple TV and Roku
- Our Apple TV and Roku apps have been recently updated and testing has shown that they are working correctly. If you’re having problems viewing the live stream, make sure that your streaming device is updated to the most recent operating system and that you have the most recently updated version of the Cottonwood Creek Church streaming app.
If you’re having any trouble with viewing the live stream of our worship services or another live stream event, please try watching on another broadcasting outlet. We currently are live streaming on the following platforms:
- Our CottonwoodCreek.TV website - http://cottonwoodcreek.tv.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/cottonwoodfamily/
- YouTube – http://youtube.com/cottonwoodcreekbc
- Twitter - http://twitter.com/cottonwoodfam
If you have any other questions that we can help you with regarding watching our live and on-demand videos, please contact Will Chapman, Connections Minister, at .