I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. 1 Corinthians 9:22b
It’s one thing to observe Paul’s life and say, “What a great man of faith!” It is an entirely different matter to say, “How do you have this same kind of Whatever It Takes mentality?”
In this 7-Session Series, your group will be challenged by the lives and ministries of the early church in the book of Acts. We encourage you use the teaching videos in conjunction with this teaching curriculum in order to not only learn the passages but discuss them and challenge one another to apply them. God has called us to be a “Whatever It Takes for the Gospel” kind of people. May we embrace and pursue that mission!
- Whatever It Takes To Work Together
- Main Passage: Acts 2:40–47
- Big Idea: We are called to do God’s mission together.
- Whatever It Takes To Grow
- Main Passage: Acts 4:1–22
- Big Idea: Spending time with Jesus changes us.
- Whatever It Takes To Join God’s Plan
- Main Passage: Acts 5:17–41
- Big Idea: God is calling us to join His perfect plan.
- Whatever It Takes To Be Faithful
- Main Passage: Acts 6:8–7:60
- Big Idea: We will always face opposition to the world as believers in Jesus.
- Whatever It Takes To Make the Most of Every Opportunity
- Main Passage: Acts 8:26–40
- Big Idea: God uses those who are willing, flexible and available for His purposes.
- Whatever It Takes To Pray
- Main Passage: Acts 12:1–19
- Big Idea: We should pray big prayers for God’s will to be done.
- Whatever It Takes To Reach People
- Main Passage: Acts 15:1–21
- Big Idea: We need to share that salvation is readily available to all who believe.