Cottonwood Creek Storm Damage Updates
Stay tuned to this page for updates on weekly event schedules, as well as storm damage repair updates.
If you’d like to make a contribution that would be designated for storm damage repairs, click the link below and choose Building Fund.
- Celebrate Recovery - Chapel, at 7:00p
- Men's Bible Study - MBS will meet in the Chapel, at 6:00a. http://cottonwoodcreek.org/mbs
- Midweek Chapel - Wednesday 6:30p; Chapel - regular schedule. Childcare provided for birth-kindergarten in the Game Plan Center.
- Creek Kids Praise - A Not So Terrible Parable – rehearsal, Wednesday, May 1 at 6:30p; performance, Thursday, May 2 at 6:30p.
- Lil Praise - Classes will resume in September.
- Creek Student Ministry Groups - All CSM Groups (High School and Middle School) will meet in homes for remainder of semester. Students and parents will be notified of new locations.
- Middle School - 6:00p-7:30p
- High School - 6:30p-8:00p.
- Divorce Care and Divorce Care 4 Kids - Classes will resume in September.
- Griefshare - Classes will resume in September.
- Warriors of Faith - Classes will resume in September.
- Table 2:15 - 7:00p; Chapel - regular schedule
- Saturday PM Worship - 5:00p; Worship Center (Childcare in Game Plan Center, birth through 3rd Grade)
- Men's Breakfast - 7:00a; Worship Center Atrium (special guest speaker - Shawn Tolleson, former Texas Ranger)
- Children's Ministry - 9:30a and 11:00a; Game Plan Center, Gym, and Chapel
- Preschool (Birth-Kindergarten) will meet in the gym during both services. 2 year olds will meet in the Game Plan Center. Check in stations will be located in the B hallway (for gym classes) and outside the Game Plan Center.
- Elementary (1st-5th Grade) will meet for large group in the Chapel during both services. From there, they will break into small group time in the Chapel.
- Click HERE for the Gym classroom layout.
- Your child's assigned room will be listed on their sticker at check-in.
- Sunday Morning Worship - 9:30a and 11:00a; Worship Center (Children's in Game Plan, Gym, and Chapel; Students in Worship Center; Adult Life Groups in homes or community locations)
- Ministry Academy - As scheduled; Atrium
- Smart Step Family -7:00p; Game Plan Center
- Student Ministry Worship - Sunday night 6:00p-8:00p; Atrium and Chapel
- April 28 - Family End-of-year Celebration from 4:00p-6:00p, weather permitting (all are invited to attend but this is not a drop-off event for Sparks and Cubbies)
- May 5 - Cubbies-12th Awards Ceremony 4:00p-6:00p. (Clubbers please arrive at 3:40)
Available entrances include the Chapel side doors and the south entrance of the Worship Center Atrium. The A and B side of the building are closed due to repairs.