The goal of Reach is to train believers who can train others in a very simple yet effective method of evangelism and discipleship. The goal of the training is to establish rapidly reproducing churches and groups of disciples across relationship networks.
Discipleship, Gospel Conversation Training, and Evangelistic Visitation are the three ways to participate in REACH.
Sundays | 8:00a-9:00a | Room A207
10 minutes a day/10 steps/10 stories
Do you have a spiritual development plan for you and your family? Is it fun and easy to do at home?
Learn 10 simple lessons that you can use to lead someone to a new life in Jesus Christ, and set them on a lifelong path of growing in their relationship to God.
You can join the training at any time because all weeks are independent. Families are encouraged to attend at least two consecutive weeks, then practice at home.
Gospel Conversation Training
- Establish a family spiritual development plan that is easy and fun to follow at home
- Share the Gospel in 3 minutes and train your family and friends
- Disciple others without hours of study
- Read the Bible in a new, well-received way with family and friends
- Discover the joy of who you really are in Christ
Gospel Conversation Training Events
- May 22, 2021 | 9:00a-12:00p | Register
- July 10, 2021 | 9:00a-3:00p | Register
- September 25, 2021 | 9:00a-3:00p | Register
Sundays | 3 - 5 p.m. | Mission Wall in Atrium
Wednesdays | 4 - 6 p.m.
- Train to share the Gospel by observing others become competent and confident to share with people you know.
- Turn knowledge to obedience and live the Great Commission.
- Visit people who have visited our church or those who have never been.
Meeting Times: The first 30 minutes are spent in a time of prayer and preparation at the church building, then the team goes out into the community to visit homes and apartment complexes to share Jesus door-to-door.